Redefining Flash Storage from the inside out
• PCIe Gen2x4 host interface with NVMe 1.1 support
• SFF‐8639 (SATA/SAS/PCIe combo) 2.5” standard connector
• Breakthrough capacity and scalability – up to 2TB SSD in 2.5” form factor with a single SSD controller
• Revolutionary HyperLink NAND (HLNAND) technology – no practical limit on number of devices per channel with ring architecture
• Excellent performance – point‐to‐point connection provides excellent signal integrity 1.6GB/s for sequential Read/Write
• Low power – single controller, low voltage IO, un‐terminated bus, data truncation, hierarchical MCP
• Reduced system cost – single controller, small footprint, reduced networking infrastructure – low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
• Ultimate reliability
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
• Optimized for wide temperature operation from ‐40°C to 85°C
• Full End‐to‐End Data Protection‐with advanced error correction scheme and in‐transit data protection
• Ultra‐high capacity solid storage solution for various rugged and mission critical application
• Supported sector size: 512, 4096 Bytes
• Hardware‐based 256‐byte encryption Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) technology
• Self‐encrypting models conform to TCG Opal 2.0 specification
• Hot‐pluggable removal and insertion providing in‐service replacement options
• Enhanced Power Loss Data Protection – securing data responded to host with internal power back‐up solution
• Power and thermal throttling – auto peak power control by monitoring on‐board temperature sensor
• 120GB-2TB capacity available in 7mm/15mm z‐heights for space‐constrained applications
• ECC, Wear Leveling, Bad Block Management, TRIM, SMART, NCQ
• Available in PCIe/Card
1. One gigabyte (GB) is equal to one billion bytes, one terabyte (TB) equals 1,000GB (one trillion bytes), when referring to hard drive or solid state drive capacity. Accessible capacity will vary from the stated capacity due to formatting and partitioning of the drive, the computer’s operating system, and other factors.
2. MTBF target is based on a sample population and is estimated by statistical measurements and acceleration algorithms under nominal operating conditions. MTBF ratings are not intended to predict an individual drive’s reliability. MTBF does not constitute a warranty.
3. Based on internal testing, performance may be lower depending upon host device, OS and application.
4. Based on JESD218 standard with JESD219 workload.